North Central now offers the CCL 150 from Crestline Coach, Ltd.
The CCL 150 Type III Ambulance offers a safe and durable ambulance at an affordable price. The newest model offered by Crestline, the CCL 150 is built to last, with standardization for numerous systems, creating a familiar environment for EMS professionals. These Type III ambulances are designed to allow for quick delivery and volume orders and are easy to maintain and remount. This Crestline model features a factory backed Lifetime Paint Warranty, Multiplex Electrical System, aluminum cabinets, and flush mount windows.
CCL 150 Type III Ambulance Standard Features
Aluminum Extruded Body Construction
- 150″ long X 96″ wide body with 68″ interior headroom, with 72″ option available
- Fully certified: meets or exceeds KKK-A-1822F and GVS V2.0 standards, including GVS V2.0 remountable standards
- Lifetime Structural Warranty
- All aluminum extruded body
- Highly durable and long lasting
- SAE Compliant Hardware
- Lighter than wood, reducing overall weight
- Powder coated with antimicrobial coating for sanitary surfaces and easy cleaning
O2 To Go
- Transport oxygen cylinders in a safe and effective manner
- Lightweight and trouble-free with no systems to maintain
- Reduces back injuries by eliminating the need to lift
Dual Entry Step
- Safer and easier access with first step lower to ground
- Exclusive ergonomic feature designed for ambulatory patients
- Eliminates repair with no moving parts
Flush Mount Windows
- Automotive style windows for better visibility and corrosion resistance
- Lower repair costs
- Prevents leaks
Rear Bumper Design
- Underbody design eliminates damage to module when bumper is impacted, reducing downtime for repair
- Kick-plate protects body from impact damage and road debris, provides protection and reduces corrosion
Crestline Model Specifications and Drawings
View the CCL 150 model specifications below.
|Chassis||Chevrolet G3500||Ford E350|
|Overall Width (with mirrors)||96″||96″|
|Overall Height||102″ (optional 106″)||102″ (optional 106″)|
|Headroom||68″ (optional 72″)||68″ (optional 72″)|
|Wheelbase||139″ (353 cm)||138″|
|Payload Capacity||3,190 lbs||2,335 lbs|
About Crestline Ambulances
Since 1975, Crestline has manufactured the safest and most reliable ambulances in the industry. As an ambulance manufacturer, Crestline distributes products that provide the best value, quality, performane, and safety to their customers. Their goal is to make a meaningful difference in the lives of their customers and the patients they serve. These ambulances are built to last, providing great value to their customers. To ensure that your ambulance is the safest and most durable that it can be, Crestline performs a series of test in-house and at certified testing facilities. These tests include structural integrity, equipment retention, seating, electrical systems, and more.
Crestline features a lineup including their new CCL 150 Type III ambulance. Each unit is built with the latest in industry innovations and technology, ensuring that Crestline customers can provide the best care possible. Crestline knows that a lot is riding on our customers. Make your job easier by riding in a Crestline.